Is there any side effects of Plum products?
Side Effects of Plum are Upper respiratory tract infection, Bronchitis (inflammation of the airways), Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level), Edema (swelling).
Which Plum product is best for skin whitening?
- Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Mild Foam Scrub.
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten Up Face Scrub.
- Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Glow Restore Facial Oil.
- Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Cream.
- Plum Wild Cherries and Kiwi Shower Gel.
Is Plum a natural product?
We are a PETA certified 100% vegan & cruelty-free brand, i.e. we never use animal derived ingredients & we do not test our products on animals. Our products are TOTALLY free of Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, SLS, DEA & PABA.
Is Plum good for glowing skin?
Plums are rich in vitamin C which helps to brighten your complexion, reduces dark spots and freckles, and helps you achieve an even skin tone. Plums also help improve blood circulation in your skin which helps to lighten scars or age spots.
Is plum A Indian brand?
“Plum is an Indian ‘Body Shop,'” says Ashita Aggarwal, head of marketing at SP Jain Institute of Management and Research. The brand is based on similar beliefs of using natural ingredients and not relying on chemicals.
Is plum serum good for face?
The serum helps in reducing marks and blemishes with continuous use. My skin feels hydrated and soft. Plum is the long time trusted brand I have used this serum and it had made my skin smoother and fine. It contains vitamin c fantastic for skin.
Which Plum cream is best?
The Top 15 Products From Plum
- Plum NaturStudio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal. …
- Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel. …
- Plum Green Tea Alcohol-Free Toner. …
- Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer. …
- Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask. …
- Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Glow-Restore Face Oils Blend. …
- Plum E-Luminence Deep Moisturizing Crème.
Is Plum good for oily skin?
Not only can plum oil benefit oily skin, but Dr. Green calls it a great skincare addition for all skin types, particularly mature and dry skin.
Which is best plum or MCaffeine?
Plum is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin but my skin is sensitive so it didn’t work on my skin. My skin had breakouts after using this gel. The MCaffeine is heavy on the skin but gave me amazing results. It worked wonders on my skin.
Is plum FDA approved?
Is it safe? Absolutely. It is a safe, widely accepted preservative and a replacement for parabens, which are very iffy.
Which brand is best for skin care?
Top 10 Skincare Brands in India | 2022
- Lotus Herbals.
- Mama Earth.
Is plum Face Wash good?
It cleans my skin wonderfully and gives a slight glow for a few hours after usage. It unclogs my pores and removes all dirt and dust and the clean feeling lasts for several hours. The cellulose beads also exfoliate your skin each time gently. It removes makeup residue quite efficiently.
Is plum good for acne?
Another reason why plums are an anti-acne food is because of their high vitamin C content. “Vitamin C is important to supporting the structure of the skin—think healing textural acne scarring,” Hagar says. So there you have it: An easy anti-inflammatory snack.
Which serum is best for face?
15 Best face serums you should buy this season
- RE’ EQUIL 1% BHA & Peptide Salicylic Acid Serum for Acne- Buy Now.
- Garnier Bright Complete VITAMIN C Booster Face Serum- Buy Now.
- Plum 15% Vitamin C Face Serum- Buy Now.
- Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face serum- Buy Now.
- Dot & Key 20% Vitamin C Face Serum- Buy Now.
Which serum is best for glowing skin?
Best Serums To Bookmark Right Now For Glowing Skin
- Plum 15% Vitamin C Face Serum. …
- Dromen & Co Niacinamide Serum. …
- Prolixr – Niacinamide 10% + HA 1% + Zinc Hydrating Serum. …
- BrownSkin Beauty Immortal Face Serum. …
- Nourish Mantra Glow Serum. …
- SoulTree Hemp Soothing Elixir Facial Serum. …
- SkinQ Vitamin C Glow Serum.
Does Plum cost money?
Is Plum free? It’s free to stash money with Plum, with no extra fees for withdrawing your money whenever you like. If you want to try and earn a return on your money, then there is a fee of £1 per month for Plum Plus, our investments platform.
Who owns Plum?
Plum Financial Services
|Number of employees||Over 160|
Who is the owner of Plum?
Abhishek Poddar – Co-Founder & CEO – Plum | LinkedIn.